Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 2: Smokestack - Aylius

On the second day of Christmas, TopEchelon gave you...a free song from Aylius! His just-released tune, Smokestack, is available for free on the edmSpotlight Compilation Vol. 3, released yesterday. Upon first listen, I wasn't truly impressed until a third of the way through the song. But that changed when I listened to it again...and again...and again. The lyrics (oh the lyrics!) wonderfully acentuated the song, and made each listen much better. They have meaning, which I absolutely love. But enough of my raving on about the merits of this song, check it out for yourself! With it, you get 19 other tracks from dubstep, trap, and funk. Worth every second of download time, and then some.


Masterful!

Get the songs! www.facebook.com/edmSpotlight/app_121509864600845
Follow the producer!
twitter.com/OfficialAylius 
Like the producer! facebook.com/Aylius
Buy some Aylius Merch! aylius.spreadshirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment