Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Countdown Day 4: Let Me Out


Woop woooooop!

It's Hump Day! It's also December 4th, which means it's time to hear our fourth release of the month. Today's track comes from Mr Fijiwiji, with Let Me Out. You will notice that the genre is listed as EDM, which for Monstercat means that it's not one of their main genres. But that's great! We love diversity! This sounds like a song I could annoy fellow drivers with, while enjoying myself immensely. It is also one that blows me away whenever I listen to it with headphones. I find myself seeking wifi whenever I want to listen to this song. I think that's a good sign, don't you? So, without further ado, I present the track of the century (or at least of the previous week). Enjoy, and stay tuned for more!


Let Me In!

Mr Fijiwiji
Follow him!
http://twitter.com/mrfijiwiji
Like him! http://facebook.com/mrfijiwiji
Listen to him! http://soundcloud.com/mrfijiwiji
Watch him! http://youtube.com/mrfijiwiji

TopEchelon (me)
Follow Me! https://twitter.com/TopEchelonEDM

No comments:

Post a Comment