On this Tuesday, I have a special treat for you. Not only do I have a song, I have an entire EP! That's right, Fractal & Au5's Secret Weapon EP just dropped yesterday on Monstercat, and I'm glad it did. I don't know about you, but I have been waiting for this EP's release ever since I found out about it (like, three days ago...). These producers have four songs for you from all across the board, ranging from Progressive House to Dubstep. Monstercat is making this a week to remember, as at least three, potentially all four, of the songs from the EP will be released in succession. What do you think about that? Every song is available on Soundcloud as well, if you don't want to wait for the awesome audio spectrum. So go check it out, and make this Tuesday more interesting!
My girlfriend says Hi.
Track List
1. (Drumstep) Blue
2. (House) Dreaming
3. (Dubstep) Secret Weapon
4. (Electro House) Smoke
Fractal
That Twitter Thing! http://twitter.com/officialfractal
Facebuck! http://facebook.com/fractalmusic
Au5
More Twitter! http://twitter.com/Au5music
Faaaacebook! http://facebook.com/TheAu5
TopEchelon
Tweeeeter! https://twitter.com/TopEchelonEDM
No comments:
Post a Comment